“Get the Right Job!” is a perfect guide to the world of work.” —Readers’ Favorite
Are you new to the workforce, out of work, or simply curious what else is out there?
If so, then this book is for you.
Once you decide you’re ready to explore or move on to a new position, there are specific steps that you need to take in order to use your limited time effectively and not get overwhelmed or discouraged by the whole job search process.
In this book, we’ll cover the following topics:
- How the job market has changed and why that matters to you now and in the future.
- How to write an effective résumé and cover letter.
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile and use it to your advantage.
- How to proactively apply for positions and get noticed by the right people.
- How to handle third-party recruiters (“headhunters”) and what to look out for.
- How to prepare for phone, online, and in-person interviews.
- How to negotiate an appropriate and fair salary, and much more.
This book will be your guide through the uncertain, oftentimes frustrating, process of looking for a new position.
Let’s get started.